InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Product Manager, Integrations to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The mission of our Integrations squad is to connect the InVision platform to everywhere digital product teams work, to make them more efficient and successful. This squad works closely with InVision’s external partners to imagine and build compelling integrations that extend the capabilities of InVision’s platform and deliver value to our users and partners.
- Become an expert on the products and services used in the process of creating digital products and design creative ways in which they can integrate with InVision’s offerings
- Work with InVision partners to create compelling integrations that simplify the lives of our users
- Collaborate with other product squads at InVision to anticipate new potential use cases for integrations and proactively develop solutions
- Articulate user problems and product needs, iterating with a core team of design and engineering experts as well as stakeholders in research, data, support, sales, and marketing
- Drive the overall product vision, strategy and roadmap for Integrations, refining ideas and maintaining existing integrations to drive business goals
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, SaaS experience is a plus
- Motivated self-starter, capable of taking initiative and driving initiatives independently Familiarity with APIs, REST, and Microservices
- Comfortable engaging with end-users, conducting user research, and intelligently integrating findings into your work
- Proven ability to translate user problems and business needs into technical requirements
- Experience managing an end-to-end software product lifecycle
- Familiarity with product design and engineering tools is a plus
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 12, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page