EMEA (Europe, Africa, Middle Asia zones) Available Remotely
- Identifying the right customer problems to solve;
- Managing the execution environment to build the right solution;
- Ensuring that we ultimately launch the right products and features to market
- Focus on the user and consider anything we build based on the customer value it can deliver.
- Understand our business strategy and deliver a product that reflects a uniquely Qualio perspective on how to achieve it.
- Manage the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Deeply understand the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers & product teams; define and frame those problems for the team.
- Collaborate with your the team in thinking big, to imagining future solutions that solve these problems.
- Partner with Engineering to scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state that helps product ship to customers as early as possible.
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas you are responsible for; deliver world-class software in every release.
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers.
- Multiple years of experience in a Product Manager role.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Deeply collaborative, partnering with other team members to deliver well-scoped solutions that solve the customer problem;
- Be a clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them. Be comfortable in making decisions without consensus. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive.
- Working knowledge of writing SQL queries and using the top data analytics tools.
- Be able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- Bonus for UX design experience from wireframes to interactive prototypes.
- Strong team player with a collaborative mindset
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to maintain a proactive and positive attitude in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Competitive salary;
- Meaningful equity;
- Flexible holidays;
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products to get to market.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Specific Job Location EMEA (Europe, Africa, Middle Asia zones)
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s), 3-5 Years, 5-8 Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date April 29, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page