- We do the right thing for our customers.
- We’re a team, built on trust.
- We’re proud to be remote.
- We’re in control of our own destiny.
- Deeply understand the needs and desires of merchants, developers, and CPAs who collect and remit sales tax. You’re experienced at demonstrating the value of a software solution to multiple segments of customers, and you know how to tailor the experience to each.
- Use your experience and your full range of product development skills to produce thoughtfully simple sales tax features.
- Analyze data to help make better product decisions and always be fine tuning our product strategy and roadmap.
- Manage, maintain and communicate the product roadmap to the company.
- At times, communicate directly with states and local jurisdictions to identify and clarify sales and use tax laws and rules and understand how they impact our customers.
- Be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next product innovation to working directly with designers, marketing and developers leading up to launch.
- Bring new perspectives on how we can improve our product to better serve our customers, while ensuring we stay true to our focus, core values and mission.
- Be comfortable with ambiguity, have strong attention to detail, and be excited to work in a fully-distributed environment with multiple teams.
- 3 – 6 years of experience in agile SaaS product management, preferably in small business, payroll or taxes
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation of product launch campaigns
- Data driven, with strong problem framing and analytical skills. You must be able to properly frame and size complex problems, then break them down into actionable steps
- Strong interpersonal skills; you will need to develop strong relationships with developers, customer success, sales and marketing team members, state employees, and stressed-out customers
- You have the perfect combination of patience and an intense bias for action
- Superior attention to detail, with strong process and documentation skills
- Clear, concise writer
- Self-directed, self-motivated
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (Basecamp, chat, zoom, email, etc)
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but are also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy (we’ll actually pay you $500 a year to take time off!)
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Brand new Macbook computer
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
Please treat this as your first interview. We receive lots of resumes, so here’s your chance to stand out from the crowd.
- Specific Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 17, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page