Product Marketing Manager (100% Remote)
* Work Remotely in North America or Europe *
- Product marketing impact on new trial signups (On-site testing and website updates, email marketing campaigns, increase inquiries from software review and industry sites)
- Product adoption (free to paid + user activation within app)
- Product launch/update success metrics (per launch)
“Product superstar, that is what you are…”
- Develop messaging, positioning, and competitive differentiation of our products in the SaaS/sales market. Own all on-site messaging. Devise the go-to-market strategy for all product launches and feature updates. Oversee the tactical execution of each GTM strategy.
- Stay on top of the latest trends and tech advancements in the sales and CRM space. Communicate these learnings across the organization, including to our Product, Customer Success, and Development teams.
- Identify new verticals and areas for business and product expansion. Champion all marketing efforts that relate to these growth initiatives.
- Own the product messaging in all of our marketing campaigns and corresponding collateral, which may include, but is not limited to, email, social media, blog posts, sales enablement content, and landing pages.
- Dive deep into our customer acquisition strategy and execution, driving new trial sign-ups via smart, empathetic product/feature messaging and content. Must be comfortable devising and executing tactics to bring customers down the sales funnel.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure that these brand and product value propositions are communicated consistently across everything we do.
- Work alongside Product and Customer Success teams to identify key verticals, customer personas/roles, and geos for nuture/expansion. Define and produce the content for SEO-optimized industry-specific landing pages, CRM comparison pages, paid/display ads, other marketing materials, to effectively reach these cohorts.
- Identify marketing website tests and updates to increase visitor conversion rate (visitor to trial signup). This includes, but is not limited to, A/B testing via copy and messaging, videos/images, and modifications to page designs.
- Work alongside the marketing content team to identify middle and bottom of the funnel content opportunities such as product-focused white papers, blog posts, videos, and more.
- Develop, nurture, and execute on partnerships with other vendors in the B2B SaaS and product space (online co-promotions, co-branded content, event sponsorship, etc).
- Champion our customers via the collection and production of testimonials, case studies, and customer profiles (determining the best way to showcase them — images, video, etc).
- Generate verified product reviews from our customers for product comparison and online community websites like Capterra, G2Crowd, and Quora. Monitor and ensure our visibility on these, and other, SaaS review/comparison sites.
- 4+ years experience working within a tech or SaaS organization (extra points if B2B, extra extra points if you can show a correlation between your work and company growth during your time there)
- 2+ years in a product marketing role, with a track record of successfully taking products to market (devising and executing a GTM strategy)
- Project management expertise—can coordinate and juggle a variety of projects from conception through production and ensure alignment with other internal teams (Product, Customer Success, Sales, etc).
- EXPERT command of the English language (written and verbal), with the ability to write in a wide variety of styles. Must be a copywriting pro—masterfully creating short, value-packed, relatable content to drive new conversions.
- Foundational knowledge of common marketing analytics and campaign management platforms (analytics, popular ESPs, ad networks, social platforms, etc)
- Front-end coding (HTML/CSS/JS, GitHub)
- Design and video (editing, Photoshop, graphics creation, etc)
- Familiarity with SaaS finance and reporting
- 100% remote (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- 2 x annual team retreats ✈️ (Lisbon Retreat Video)
- Competitive salary
- 7 weeks PTO (includes company-wide winter holiday break)
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
- $200/month co-working stipend
- Paid parental leave (10 wks primary caregiver / 4 wks secondary caregiver)
- 99% premiums paid for excellent medical and dental coverage, including an HSA option (US residents)
- 401k matching at 4% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents)
- Our story and team 🚀
- Glassdoor Reviews
How To Apply:
Click on Apply below to proceed a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 3-5 Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date October 10, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page