What We Are About:
Are you the type of person who enjoys solving technology problems, finding the solution to the missing piece of information and is someone who never gives up? If so our Illumio support organization is are looking for someone like you to join our world class team. We are committed to delivering exceptional support to our ever-growing install base of global customers spanning the Finance, Legal, and SaaS space. Our Adaptive Segmentation Platform plays a critical role in securing their information, data, and ongoing success so your ability to quickly identify and resolve problems will be key. We are searching for senior support professionals who can demonstrate an ability to think outside of the box whilst working under pressure. Daily you will be working with customers, account teams, and our internal software developers to create solutions that address problems encountered in the field. We can offer you exposure to cutting edge security technology with an exciting company, working alongside like-minded people who enjoy making a difference, sharing their knowledge and experiences, and building something truly great.
Who We Are
Illumio, the leader in micro-segmentation, prevents the spread of breaches inside data center and cloud environments. Enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas, Salesforce, and Oracle NetSuite use Illumio to reduce cyber risk and achieve regulatory compliance. The Illumio Adaptive Security Platform® uniquely protects critical information with real-time application dependency and vulnerability mapping coupled with micro-segmentation that works across any data center, public cloud, or hybrid cloud deployment on bare-metal, virtual machines, and containers. For more information, visit www.illumio.com/what-we-do or follow us @Illumio.
- As a Professional Services Consultant – Application Delivery you will accelerate our customer’s time to value, enhance operational efficiency and support application delivery requirements.
- You must have strong application delivery, networking and security background, as well as experience in professional services and/or management, consulting. Domestic travel is likely and should be considered as expected, by the successful candidate.
- You will serve as an expert in security management and networking for Illumio’s ASP.
- You will analyze and understand the client’s IT requirements.
- You will define immediate business value and produce solutions that fulfill the customer’s needs, within budget and schedule constraints.
- You will present and articulate advanced product features, benefits, and overall product solutions.
- You will work on-site and remotely with customers.
- Expertise in security networking.
- Expert level knowledge in Linux based systems.
- Experience with web application firewalls.
- Expert level knowledge of web-enabled applications and internet services with associated protocols.
- Experience with cloud service providers such as AWS, Azure and Rack Space.
- Understanding of core networking concepts such as routing and switching, and some experience using different routing protocols.
- Certifications from the following vendors/organizations are a plus: Certified Ethical Hacker, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, F5, Citrix, Fortinet, etc.
- Good client focused demeanor, ability to present to large groups and C-Level members of customer organizations.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer/Electrical Engineering, or related experience.
- Strong technical and oral/written communication skills.
- Experience using rest APIs, development in Java, Python, Perl, and Ruby.
- Experience with provisioning & automation tools (REST, Puppet, Chef).
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 22, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page