PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, were building solutions that have a true impact on peoples lives. Recently named one of Deloittes fastest growing technology companies and Canadas best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. PointClickCare is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Job Location: This position is open to Remote – USA and Mississauga, ON Head Office candidates.
Reporting to the Manager of Professional Services, you will act as the primary client liaison to lead multiple customer facing EHR implementation projects simultaneously. You will experience managing customer implementations in a Professional Services environment, and have a proven track record for successful attaining project objectives.
- Thoroughly understanding the customers business and technical needs
- Acting as primary interface to client business units during all phases of the project
- Perform project kick-off meetings with customers and delivery resources
- Identify scope, create project plan, manage, monitor and control multiple externally facing customer implementations of our software. Manage the project budget, team resources, communications, and project plans.
- Ensure that customers successfully migrate to the PointClickCare solution in the most optimal way, with an effective transition to support upon project close.
- Monitor and report on project progress, problems and recommended solutions to the customer
- Identify and resolve risks and issues in a timely manner. Escalate concerns to the project team and senior management when appropriate.
- Report on deployments, schedules, budgets and revenue using internal methods.
- Foster continued growth of the teams project management capabilities, improving knowledge and experience within the PMO.
- Successfully manages several competing priorities.
- Contribute to the overall goals and objectives of the project Management Office
- Creating project plan, identifying scope, goals, deliverables, timelines and required resources
- Managing the day-to-day implementation of operational project aspects, defining project tasks and resource allocation
- Supporting customers in migration from current to future state in the most optimal way
- Updating and tracking project timelines and deliverables
- Providing direction and support to the implementation team and reviewing deliverables prepared by the team
- Managing project issues and dependencies
- Has proven demonstrated experience in project management at a skilled level.
- Could have PointClickCare Knowledge but not required, though previous experience with healthcare systems (EHR, EMR, Pharmacy) would be great.
- You might have your PMP or Prince II designation which could give you an extra edge!
- Solid understanding of systems design would be great.
- Great attitude and work ethic.
- Strong leadership and relationship building capabilities, with ability to negotiate with and influence others to drive successful project outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with not only your team and internal customers, but our externals customers also!
- An attention to detail and a passion to achieve quality outcomes is critical.
- Self-starter with the ability to take on new challenges.
- You are a quick learner with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to self-manage, and monitor and track key performance indicators .
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Specific Job Location This position is open to Remote – USA and Mississauga, ON Head Office candidates.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s), 3-5 Years, 5-8 Years, 8-10 Years, 10+ Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date March 5, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page