* Work Remotely in the US *
- Responsible for the overall planning, direction, coordination, execution, control, and completion of assigned projects.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring that clients’ expectations are in-line with project service scope.
- Develop and deliver to customers a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Actively monitor client projects and solve problems to keep projects moving forward. Report and escalate issues as needed.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client team, internal and external partners, and all stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Work strategically and independently with internal and external groups on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Assist internal team members with developing and enhancing process procedures.
- Support the sales and account management teams in selling
- Define project timeline, draft proposals, establish budgets, and maintain project documentation throughout project lifecycle.
- Coordinate between internal teams and external resources, communicating guidelines and deadlines clearly, effectively, and consistently.
- Assess risk throughout project lifecycle and anticipate internal, external, and client needs and readily implement issue resolution with project stakeholders.
- Coordinate among internal teams to delegate and prioritize tasks and conduct status updates and check-ins with individual team members to ensure completion of tasks.
- Provide regular project status check-ins, progress tracking, and updates on deliverables with internal teams, external resources, clients, and stakeholders.
- Manage client relationship throughout project lifecycle and uphold high standards for individual contributors, holding everyone accountable for their deadlines.
- Partner with internal teams, including Sales, Marketing, IT, and Consulting teams.
- Support team members with planning, implementation, and consistency with messaging, tone, and overall quality control.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Business, Marketing, Technology, English, Communications or the equivalent in experience.
- 2-5 years of project management experience involving external clients/customers.
- Experience managing project management documentation and processes.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, and overall communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasker able to work both independently and on a team.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified ScrumMaster®(CSM®) certified a plus.
How To Apply:
To Apply for this Position, Send Resume to Hannah Spell at email@example.com
- Specific Job Location Within the US remotely
- Salary Offer To Be Discussed
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date September 16, 2019
- Job Application Via Employer Email