Company Website: https://holo.host/careers/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
- Define, develop and implement process, strategy and practices related to test automation
- Work with DevOps and Integration teams to setup and tune release automation
- Support developer teams for Holo & Holochain releases
- Perform exploratory testing, manual testing, performance testing, negative testing, compatibility testing
- Provide visibility and clarity about Holo & Holochain technical usability
- Contribute to the design, development and refinement of our continuous integration testing environment
- Knowledge of Rust compilation or experience with optimisation of similar compilers.
- Experience in or commitment to use the Nix toolkit.
- Ability to demonstrate correctness of highly concurrent and/or distributed systems across shifting network topologies
- +5 years of experience in automated test development.
- Experience deploying across a range of target platforms including Linux, macOS, and Windows. Bonus points for iOS and Android deployment experience.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools and their integration with GitHub.
- Exceptional communication — can convey information and instructions in a clear, concise manner
- Self-directed and self-generative — is able to go beyond the call of duty, make decisions that are creative and strategic and can move things forward easily, even when processes or changes are in flux
- Loves to learn — keeps up with industry best practices on behalf of DevOps and all dev teams
- Relatable — someone who inspires trust and confidence in others
- Comfort and experience with remote team operations
How To Apply:
Click “Apply’ button to process your Job application!
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date February 8, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page