Joinpiggy.com is looking for the highest caliber QA engineer to join its technical team’s expansion. Remote based candidates should be based in US and European timezones.
- Strong CS fundamentals and OOP
- Experience with migration of large scale enterprise systems to new platforms
- Experience designing test strategies and orchestrating work on multiple teams to create highly efficient QA process and very high quality bar
- Hands on experience with creating automation test suites using leading industry standard tools and frameworks (eg: Selenium Web Driver etc.)
- Experience working on various Agile development methodologies, and having strong opinion on them
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Conduct manual testing where automated testing is not yet implemented
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Strong English language skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 22, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page