Quality Assurance Engineer
(Work Remotely from anywhere in the World)
The person will be responsible for keeping the quality of our platform to a good level.
- That includes maintaining existing manual and automation test cases. Creating new ones based on features and bug fixes.
- Monitoring daily test runs on our Continuous integration environment.
- Manual regression and bug feature testing where needed and automating repetitive tasks.
- Investigating production issues and supporting developers in reproducing issues.
- Participating in product discussions providing feedback.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer with
- 3+ years of experience in the area of Quality Assurance
- 1+ year of automation testing with Protractor, Jasmine
- Experience with Git or similar version control system
- Basic knowledge in Unix systems
- Knowledge about Agile methodologies and Continuous Integration concepts.
- Good command of English
The role is remote and open to candidates worldwide.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date May 19, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page