Remote Admissions Operations Lead – Microverse
Company Website: https://www.microverse.org/
Remote Locations: Americas, Europe, Africa
Job Type: Full time
Remarks: Send us a short paragraph telling us why you think you are a great fit for this position. Include the word “banana” at the beginning so we know you read the entire job description 🙂
With thousands of applicants each month, Microverse is looking for an Admissions Operations Lead that will help drive efficiency in our admissions process.
This position will report to the Head of Admissions and will be a key strategic position in the operational direction of the admissions processvertical. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on and scrappy professional who has experience in business operations, business management, or business consulting.
If you enjoy finding creative ways to design and optimize processes and you have a strong thirst for learning, then this job is perfect for you.
Microverse is an equal opportunity employer and acts in this capacity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
*This is a full-time remote position.*
NOTE: Our company has competitive and transparent salaries adjusted for cost-of-living in different geographies. Your salary will depend on experience as well as the average cost of living in your area using a proprietary and transparent salary calculator for remote employees.
Own the operational design, maintenance, and improvement of all Admissions processes
– Optimize and automate back-end and applicant-facing processes through creative approaches and the use of no-code tools
– Initiate qualitative and quantitative data gathering by talking to applicants to shape and prioritize the right improvements
– Deploy strategic changes throughout the application process
– Manage the team of associates that runs day-to-day operations
– Use Airtable and/or analytics tools to track operational experiments
– Improve the applicant experience by ensuring each step in the application process is explained in an efficient and effective manner
– Work closely with the Admissions Director and the Growth team to develop and deploy experiments throughout the admissions process
– Promote a culture of high-performance, continuous improvement and learning, and work-life harmony
2+ years in a business operations, business management, or business consulting role
– Proactiveness at identifying operational issues and experimenting with creative solutions
– Ability to quickly switch between high-level strategy and scrappy, hands-on execution
– Ability to prioritize and drive decisions based on data
– Strong attention to detail
– A good team player with great time management skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Have prior startup and remote work experience
– Have been described as resourceful, proactive, and entrepreneurial
– Have high empathy for working with individuals from different countries and cultures
– Are eager to experiment and learn
– Are based in Europe/Americas/Africa (for max. timezone overlap with the rest of the team)
– Consider yourself to be a global citizen and passionate about making opportunities more equally distributed around the world
– Are familiar with working with modern tools such as Airtable, Zapier, Integromat, Customer.io, etc.
Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and shape our brand and marketing organization.
– Autonomy, while working alongside the Admissions & Growth teams.
– The opportunity to join the whole team at the company retreats around the world every year, while also enjoying a remote culture that fosters deep relationships through weekly online activities.
– Work alongside a fully-distributed team of people from all around the world with a deep belief in our core values:
– We are global citizens
– We are passionate about our mission
– We invest in people
– We are eager learners
– We are transparent
– We take ownership of our work
– We live a harmonious life
How To Apply:
Click “Apply’ button to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Americas, Europe, Africa
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date March 4, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page