(Work Remotely from anywhere in the World)
- If you’re passionate about working remotely, creating engaging and educational content and would love to travel the world meeting new cultures, discovering new places and learning about remote work, this job is for you. In fact, this is the best job ever.
- New businesses, startups, and thriving corporations are investing in expanding the location of their colleagues, and the trend continues to grow. Your mission will be to learn their best practices, mistakes they’ve done in the past, and their vision of the future of work.
- The goal is to share with a global community of leaders interested in remote work the why, how and what of remote work.
- You’ll be responsible for coordinating content production, developing The Remoter Podcast, video interviews for our Remoter Library, and build reference articles, blog stories, and guides for evangelization purposes.
- Throughout structured research, you’ll be responsible for determining the best content formats and build them alongside a team of content production experts at Torre.
- You’ll be challenged with growing an audience of leaders interested in remote work, around the world, and;
- Build fruitful relationships with partners across the globe that support the evangelization efforts on remote work
- Network your way into interviews, research programs, internships and whatever crazy way you can come up to develop valuable whitepapers and diverse content formats for the overall mission of the position
- Remoter.com should become the largest content producer and go-to hub for educational, practical, reference guidelines on remote work.
- Your mission is to make work fulfilling.
- Our motto is always to deliver memorable experiences.
- We are entrepreneurial.
- We make bold bets.
- We feel encouraged to make mistakes we can learn from.
- We strategize smartly and work hard. Very hard.
- We like data.
- We value people, inquisitiveness, candor, and courage.
- We aim for work/life integration.
- We pursue diversity. That’s why we encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
- You’ll be required to arrange your travel itinerary and coordinate your own lodging and flights – all costs covered by us!
- You’ll be required to produce content in multiple formats (video, audio, written), and feel comfortable with the tech tools and skills required to do so.
- Upon your selection, we’ll agree on a minimum deliverable content set.
- You won’t be required to perform all the editing and graphic design of elements, you’ll have a content team including an editor, graphic designer, video editor, motion graphics artist. However, the more you can do by yourself, the better.
- Cost of co-working space will be covered
- Health insurance
- Equipment will be provided
- After your application, we’ll share with you some questions oriented to the position and your interest.
- Based on your answers, a video interview will be arranged with me, Head of Marketing at Remoter.com, and torre.co
- We’ll ask you to perform a small test on content production that should be delivered within days of the test being shared.
- We’ll coordinate a call with our CEO for the finalists.
- We’ll finally deliberate on the best candidate to join our team full-time.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer USD$50000/year
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date August 4, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page