Company Website: http://www.getslingshot.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Slingshot Technology, Inc is one of the best Utah start-ups, and we’ve been recognized by Inc Magazine as one of America’s fastest growing companies (#146!!!). We have our HQ in Orem, Utah, with representatives working from their homes in the following states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah. Slingshot believes in a world where conversations matter, where technology enhances human interaction instead of replacing it, and where people can effortlessly connect with service providers that help home feel like home.
**Must be a resident in any of the following states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah**
**We are hiring for both full-time and part-time positions**
Work From Home with Slingshot Technology, Inc.
Salary: $11.00 per hour plus bonus structure
As part of our Customer Service team, you’ll interact with customers from across the United States – all from the comfort of your own home! Slingshot CS agents act as ambassadors for the brand and product we represent – answering questions, providing solutions, multitasking while paying attention to detail all while delivering the WOW factor.
- Provide the best darn customer service this side of the Mississippi, and maybe the other side too…
- Work in the peace of your own home
- Fielding inbound customer calls and resolving customer care concerns
- Maintaining and scheduling routes and notifying customers of upcoming services
- Aiding in data entry, file keeping, and office organization.
- Keeping accounting records and check logs
- Ensuring invoices are accurate and that accounts are charged appropriately
- Learn from a top notch Customer Service team, dedicated to helping you grow and reach your personal goals
- A knack for speaking with people who have diverse backgrounds, and different world views
- Awesome verbal and written communication skills
- An upbeat and eager attitude; ready to get your boots dirty at a fast pace environment
- A habit of meeting or exceeding goals
- Passion for being better tomorrow, than you were today
A private room that NO one else will need to be in or use during your scheduled shift
Your residence must be able to have low noise levels during your scheduled shift
Cannot have other distractions or obligations (e.g. childcare responsibilities, etc.)
Pants not required
Remote Position Computer Requirements
Computer Requirements:-Ability to create a 2nd user on the computer that is password protected.
- Windows PC’s are recommended, however, Mac’s may be used if you meet certain criteria, see below.
- Your computer may fail to meet one or two requirements with an exception given by the tech team.
- You will need 2 monitors, a USB headset, webcam, and your computer connected via Ethernet cable minimum to work.
- Hardware Requirements: Windows Computers – Quad Core 2.5 GHz or better – Windows 10 Home Premium or laterApple Mac – Core i5 1.7 GHz or better (comparable) – Yosemite OS X 10.10 or laterBoth Windows & Mac – 8GB DDR3 or better – 20GB+ free space.
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 1 must be at least 1680×1050 & 2nd can be any resolutionNetwork Requirements-Router must be accessible to you
- Able to hard-wire an Ethernet cable from your router to your computer (wireless not allowed)
- Internet Connection must be Cable (coaxial) or Fiber Optic.
- DSL, Satellite, Wireless (mobile data), or Dial Up connections are not permitted.
- Must be able to pass Five9 Network Pre-qualification Test which will be administered by a Tech Team member
- The flexibility to work from home
- A generous PTO allotment gives you the time to build the underground crime empire you’ve always dreamed of
- Hang-gliding accident? Flesh-eating bacteria? We’ve got a Health Care plan for that
- We’ll help you prepare for your future like a squirrel caching acorns with a matching 401(k)
- You may not be the Pewter City Gym Leader, but we’ll hook you up with a Gym Membership anyway!
- Please note, the benefits for the part time positions are the Employee Assistance Program and the Gym Membership.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States ( Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah)
- Salary Offer $11.00 per hour plus bonus structure
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged
- Closing Date September 7, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page