Company Website:https:// www,wrrk.com/
Remote Locations: US
Job Type: Full Time
At wrrk.com, we believe that every company should be able to have a world-class customer service organization, without having to build it all from scratch. So that’s what we do. We are a remote customer service team for start ups.
We provide our clients with dependable, empathetic and best in class customer support. We are looking to add top-ranked customer service professionals to our growing team. We are a metrics-driven, results-oriented team providing customer service as well as technical support to brands customers love.
We offer paid training and set schedules with flexible shifts available. All positions require full-time availability. All applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Help customers via phone and/or email and online chat to ensure they have the best possible experience
- Triage and resolve customer support inquiries/issues effectively and in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the wrrk team to improve processes and outcomes
- Multitask while maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Take ownership of issues and see them through
- You must have a minimum of 1 year of online customer service experience in a high-volume, dynamic and metrics-driven environment
- Comfortable and able to provide phone support
- You must have access to a dedicated, quiet work space
- Experience with Zendesk or any other helpdesk software
- Experience with Slack or any other online communication tool
- Remote work experience is a plus
- Make good judgment decisions in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail to ensure all systems, both hardware and software, are functioning properly.
- You must be able to type quickly and accurately
- You must be able to communicate clearly
- You must be empathetic
- You must be a tireless team-player
- You must have a proven record of showing up on time
- You are driven to solve problems
- You demonstrate good judgment
- Unique opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home while earning a regular hourly paycheck
- Paid training
- Set schedules – 40 hours/week with flexible shifts available
- Career advancement opportunities, 100% of our leaderships roles come from internal promotions
- Medical, vision and dental benefits for full-time employees
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $10.75 - $12.00 hourly
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours 40 hours/week with flexible shifts available
- Closing Date August 23, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page