Company Website: https://purecontent.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Feelance
Purecontent Limited are seeking experienced specialist writers to contribute regular articles on the subject of Senior Care and Assisted Living.
Purecontent, established in 2007 are specialists in high quality online content production. We operate under a standard freelance model that pays writers to create content on their own schedule.
As a writer for this project, you should be capable of navigating complicated topics, presenting them in an understandable way for a novice audience while also providing actionable next steps for the reader to continue expanding their knowledge. Knowing how to “hook” a reader with catchy headlines, subtitles and callouts would also be a definite advantage.
Articles should be in excess of 1000 words, you will also be required to propose post ideas, write and research articles using primary sources.
Please do not apply if:
- You don’t have any related health care experience.
- You don’t have published examples of your writing to share
- You are not a native english speaker.
We are looking specifically for writers who:
- Have experience working in a senior care related role or have a medical background (preferably backed up with relevant credentials).
- Have proven experience writing about senior health related issues.
- Are able to start immediately and contribute a minimum of one post per week.
- We are offering a rate of up to 12 cents a word for outstanding candidates.
- Consistent weekly workload
- Flexible deadlines
- Long term project
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer 12 cents a word for outstanding candidates
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours Flexible deadlines
- Closing Date August 20, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page