Company Website: https://streamlineretail.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
Streamline Retail helps brick and mortar retailers launch and grow their online presence. To help us continue to offer an incredible experience to retailers, we are looking for a talented front end developer to bring custom eCommerce designs to life in a front-end experience.
Does that sound like you? Here are some more details about the position:
You’ll work with our designers in helping brick and mortar stores create an online experience, essentially working to “bottle up” the unique aspects of their brand and create a beautiful, high-converting eCommerce experience. In most cases, you’ll be the sole developer on a project and will “own” the development aspect of our work.
Some things you should know about:
We are a tight-knit, fully remote team. For our Slack channel, you’ll likely want to be on your A-game for GIF selection and want to work with us as a team member, not just an individual contributor.
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join our small, growing company in serving our clients in a unique way.
- An incredible focus on details
- An appreciation for good, modern, web design
- The ability to write and communicate well (not just with code – they will interact with clients quite a bit)
- A desire to learn and grow in their skills and abilities (be coachable)
- Want to work as a part of a close-knit, fully remote, team (a sense of humor is a big plus)
Not required, but a huge plus:
- Experience with developing and supporting themes
- Better taste in music than our eCommerce Director (who still listens to Incubus…?)
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Must be willing to overlap at least 6 hours with Central Standard Time
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) contributions
- Fully remote position (work from anywhere)
- Paid vacation time
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours willing to overlap at least 6 hours with Central Standard Time
- Closing Date August 31, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page