Company Website: https://www.bitfinex.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Freelance
Location: Work from anywhere
Bitfinex is renowned for innovation, building first to market products that pave the way for the future of finance. We’re on a mission to create the most innovative and industry-leading digital-asset exchange.
This is a unique opportunity, a rare window of time at the tipping point of the financial evolution, and having the best team plays a pivotal role. Much like the early days of the internet, blockchain technology faces complex new challenges.
Our team is entirely remote, globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space.
Our team is composed of individuals with an ownership mentality; no one waits to be told what to do. Each member of the team is a highly motivated self-starter that is comfortable with autonomy and believes in lifelong learning. When we’re not working, we’re dreaming about it. We place our egos aside and thrive within a culture that fosters one another from the birth of a concept to launch of a product.
At Bitfinex you have the freedom to work as you please – all that matters is execution.
Join us and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future.
As a Graphic Designer – Social media at Bitfinex you will work collaboratively with our marketing, sales, and product team to champion a consistent and well-understood identity while also ensuring that our design and development teams are producing creative assets that drive engagement and results.
- Work on social media banners, campaign imagery across multiple social media platforms, video content, PPT and general design work across visual assets.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create and execute winning ideas and campaigns.
- Be familiar with fintech and understand the feel and aesthetic of trusted financial products.
- Share your ideas and skills with the marketing team and manager to ensure the best results for each campaign created.
- Produce content to be posted on different social networks that will increase traffic and will be appealing for target audiences.
- Create content specifically tailored to the channel being used for the communication
- t least 5 years of experience as a Graphic Designer
- Ability to collaborate with our marketing team to craft compelling stories through copy, video, animation, illustration, and photography
- Demonstrate a modern portfolio of work
- Extensive social media knowledge and expertise (especially LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Facebook)
- Understand the logic behind Social Networks
- Fluency in communicating in English
- Expert knowledge of tools like Figma and the Adobe Suite (After Effects an advantage)
- Good knowledge of branding and following brand guidelines
- Has a hard work ethic, is passionate, driven and loves what they do
- The ability to be flexible and reactive according to the needs of the business.
- A professional attitude to work with a proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
- Always look to innovate! Actively push the boundaries, challenging your own creativity to maximize engagement and meet campaign objectives.
- Good understanding of marketing and how to create content for a variety of marketing channels
- Being a self-starter, but also a team player with a great collaborative attitude
Please attach a portfolio with at least 5/6 of your best works in your application.
Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.
- You get to work alongside a group of talented people, all passionate about what they do.
- Great opportunity to learn about the world of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Remote working, flexible hours
- Opportunity to work on creatively challenging projects every day
- Competitive salary.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary.
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours flexible hours
- Closing Date August 23, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page