Company Website: https://hubstaff.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
- # Own it – Have pride in the work you do and own it from start to finish. Do what you say you’re gonna do without being nudged.
- # Prove it – Know your numbers. Show evidence for decisions and prove later that they worked. This earns respect.
- # Trim it – Work efficiently, and recognize when time is being wasted. See opportunity for improvements. Don’t get bloated so that projects get slowed down by unneeded communication. This is why we keep teams small.
- # Solve it – present solutions not problems, and think for yourself. You have permission to create. Creation adds value. Take charge and just get it done.
- # Mean it – Share opinions honestly and respectfully. Don’t be afraid to pick a side and defend it.
- # Feel it – Start with empathy. Not an assembly line. Take initiative and think with the customer in mind.
- # Ship it – Act with urgency and choose simple over complex. It’s better to release something early and iterate on it than perfect it first.
- # Team Hubstaff – We’re in this together and we’re all on the same team. Have each other’s backs and take time to appreciate each other.
- Hard work
- Data-driven decisions
- Having a great time
- Building a product that is doing well
- Handle execution and production of blog posts:
- Own the blog content calendar (production, scheduling, and maintenance)
- Proofread all blog posts with Hubstaff voice and tone standards in mind
- Work with SEO team to edit and review content as needed
- Deliver work on time and publish on schedule
- Work with broader content team to execute on strategy
- Use WordPress to publish and format posts
- Source images and visuals to aid content
- Manage a team of staff and freelance writers
- Contribute as a writer regularly
- Know your numbers. The Blog Manager will be responsible for KPIs and will be expected to report on them weekly with a corrective plan of action if we’re slipping off course.
- Be the conversion gatekeeper, ensuring every post has relevant and compelling CTAs
- Write, edit, and proofread weekly and monthly blog emails to subscribers
- Respond to guest post requests with Hubstaff form, review responses for mutually beneficial projects and propose to the content team
- Manage and respond to Hubstaff Blog email
- Work with marketing managers on content outreach for specific blog posts
- High quality of content consistently published on the Hubstaff blog
- Create checks and balances to ensure consistent voice and tone
- Increase monthly new visits to the blog and subsequent conversion of visitors
- Grow subscriber list
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours at least 4 hours of overlap with the 8am-2pm EST workday.
- Closing Date April 18, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page