Company Website: https://about.gitlab.com/jobs/
Remote Locations: Canada, Europe, Latin America, Middle East/Africa, UK, United States
Job Type: Full Time
This position is remote, based in the Americas or EMEA time-zones.
In Marketing Operations at GitLab, our team streamlines processes and manages technology to enable effective marketing here. We help colleagues access data to enable smarter decisions, and assist in marketing analysis, planning, and strategy development. In this role, you’ll manage a team and work across the business to deliver effective results.
- Manage members of the Marketing Operations team, ensuring their success and growth.
- Effectively influence, align, and collaborate with key functions, particularly Sales, Finance, Compliance, and Legal.
- Recruit, develop and lead a team to execute on key marketing strategies.
- Lead strategic and operational initiatives across marketing and with other functions to drive performance improvements.
- Continuously enhance the impact of marketing and help the company continue along its fast growth trajectory.
- Develop frameworks and platforms that ensure optimal and unfettered access to business tools, assets and capabilities.
- 8+ years of experience with go-to-market operations strategy and business analytics.
- 5+ years of experience managing marketing vendors and team management.
- The ability to work collaboratively, internally and externally.
- The ability to manage/prioritize multiple projects and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated management skills and the ability to lead a team and work in a group environment, including interaction with Senior/Executive level leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills including influencing, negotiations and teamwork skills.
- The ability to think strategically.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving capabilities to help the team make sound decisions.
- The desire to work in a team, while not being afraid to roll up your sleeves.
- The understanding that setting a foundation for healthy growth in a fast-paced company is effective marketing operations.
- A shared interested in our values.
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply! We value diverse experience, so go for it and submit an application if GitLab sounds like a place you’d like to join.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Canada, Europe, Latin America, Middle East/Africa, UK, United States
- Salary Offer compensation can be found in https://about.gitlab.com/job-families/marketing/marketing-operations-manager/
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours Americas or EMEA time-zones.
- Closing Date April 30, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page