Work Remotely from anywhere in the UK
We’re looking for a Junior/Graduate Engineer to work in one of our remote-first squads doing feature development on our microservices platform. You will have experience in either Go, Node or PHP and must love being autonomous in a small team.
- To build new features in our two core languages Go and Node.
- To work within our Microservices architecture and deliver highly level readable and maintainable code.
- To work with the worlds largest delivery companies and to innovate in this exciting space.
- To make key architectural decisions and to help move our platform forward
Working with us
- You want to get into the trenches with a collaborative team.
- You want to contribute to architecture and deliver innovative software products.
- You can finish what you start, and that good enough and finished, trumps perfect, not done.
- You class yourself as a continuous improver, and constantly push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
- You like to openly communicate, be willing to listen to peers and give and receive continuous feedback.
- £30,000 – £50,000 annual salary
- Remote Working
- Mentoring/Training from amazing Senior Developers.
- If you would like to work from a we-work etc. we are happy to get this for you.
- Bonus Pool
- A great working environment, regular trips to our London office for close collaboration.
- Macbook pro – top spec.
- The training you need to help you level-up (up to £1,000/y)
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with global expansion plans and operations spanning USA, UK, and Australia.
- Pension – 3% matched to 5%
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme – www.cyclescheme.co.uk
How To Apply:
Click on “Apply” down below to proceed a job application process.
- Specific Job Location in the UK remotely
- Salary Offer £30,000 - £50,000
- Experience Level Entry Level, 1-2-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date November 11, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page