Company Website: https://www.languagebear.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Freelance
Remarks: Native Proofreader and Editor with French Canadian.
Native Proofreader and Editor French Canadian (Casino and Sports Betting) (Remote)
Preferable Location: Canada | Contract
Language Bear is an international content creation company. The team consists of 200+ native speakers, working mostly remotely and fluent in 40+ languages. Our expert writers create engaging texts that are SEO-friendly and specifically tailored to the needs of the client. We have extensive amount of experience in various topics, and successfully completed projects for Travel&Leisure, Sports, Cosmetics, Fashion, Gambling&Casino, Auto, Retail and many other industries.
For several upcoming, high-scale projects, we are looking to hire remotely, experienced
Native Proofreader and Editor with French Canadian.
Your task will include proofreading and editing of casino and sports betting related texts. You will be in touch with project manager who will provide guidelines and support through the process.
- Native Canadian French speaker;
- Previous experience in writing/proofreading of casino and sports betting related texts;
- Flawless writing skills with zero tolerance for mistakes or sloppy quality;
- Ability to commit and strictly follow deadlines as they are crucial for all projects;
- Work in structured and methodical way and be able to follow instructions;
- Easy-going, positive and highly-responsible character;
- Be part of a virtual superstar team;
- Flexible working hours and an option to work from everywhere;
- Payment per word;
- Daily guidance and support for any questions related to the texts;
- Option for more projects and stable weekly flow of work for top performers;
- Option to create unique content for big brands
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Salary Offer Payment per word
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours Flexible working hours
- Closing Date April 25, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page