Company Website: https://www.gooten.com/
Remote Locations: Americas
Job Type: Full Time
Gooten is a workflow automation platform for eCommerce businesses to create products, market their businesses, and provide first mile logistics services on a global basis. Gooten’s platform allows for thousands of eCommerce companies to access on-demand production capacity, with an integrated product creation tool set that provides out of the box customization and personalization. Businesses powered by Gooten can source and identify new products and trends, run promotions, and track analytics on new and repeat purchasers, while focusing business efforts on what drives revenues – creating, developing and marketing brands and products.
By joining Gooten, you will become part of a global team that is dedicated to increasing company efficiency and revenue through design optimization and brand value.
About the role:
Gooten is looking for a Partner Support Manager in the Americas. In this role you’ll work closely with our Head of Partner Support and establish a Partner Support team in the Americas. You will continuously improve our Support policies, and coach our Partner Support Agents to provide the best partner experience.
- Hire, train, manage and develop a team of partner support agents in the Americas
- Own customer satisfaction, response times, and service quality metrics for the Americas team
- Partner with other support leaders to develop customer centric engagement strategies
- Lead with empathy and be a representative voice for Gooten customers
- Continuously improve our customer experience through partner feedback
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
- Handle escalations and conflicts caused by dissatisfied partners
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years prior experience in leading Customer/Partner Support teams
- Experience in training new hires required
- Previous experience with customer support platforms is required, familiarity with HubSpot, JIRA and Zendesk is preferred
- Experience in leading teams remotely is a big plus
We nurture a culture of open communication. Because our team is a collection of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures, we have seen a great level of cross-team cooperation. We are a globally distributed team, with individuals located in Europe, North America and South America. Gooten offers a suite of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as many opportunities to continue to develop new skills and socialize with our extraordinary team members.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Americas
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date August 20, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page