Company Website: https://coalitiontechnologies.com/
Remote Locations: US / Anywhere
Job Type: Remote, Virtual, Full-time, Permanent
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Living in LA? Flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, and higher base salaries are all extra benefits that our in-office team members enjoy.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
We consider each and every applicant who applies to work with us. While we encourage in-house employees, roughly 70% of our teamwork remotely thanks to Time Doctor, a time tracking software. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Prior experience with recruitment, sourcing, screening, hiring etc. International recruiting experience is a plus
- Passion for recruitment and human resources
- Great interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to stay highly organized with great attention to detail
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Passion to build a startup
- An outgoing and friendly disposition
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Drafting and posting job ads
- Reviewing resumes and screening candidates
- Scheduling interviews and skills tests by coordinating appointments
- Conducting interviews with candidates either in person, over the phone, or through Skype
- Administering skills tests
- Inputting, updating and maintaining data in the recruiting database
- Conducting exit interviews in the event that an employee leaves the company
- Assisting management with personnel issues and employee development
- Assisting management with organizing and coordinating employee training workshops
- Planning and executing company events
- Protecting operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Providing horizontal support to other staff members of the recruitment team
Remote/Telecommuting optional. No education or experience required for candidates who excel in our skills tests.
How To Apply:
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Entry Level, Junior Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours 9:00 am to 6:00 PM PST (Monday - Friday)
- Closing Date September 30, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page
- Remarks Applicants are required to apply through our career page.