CloudDevs is hiring a Remote Senior Backend Python Developer
CloudDevs assists world-class startups find talented Backend Engineers specializing in development with Python. You will be employed directly by one of these startups and play an integral role in their early-stage growth.
We are on the lookout for developers who are passionate about building scalable systems and owning development efforts.
If you’re a skilled backend developer with Python experience and you’re excited about making an impact, we’d love to hear from you!
What You Bring:
- Professional English fluency, both writing & speaking
- 8+ years of work experience as a software engineer
- 5+ years of experience building products with Python and Django
- Highly proficient in SQL with experience using databases like PostgreSQL
- Proficient using noSQL database like MongoDB
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure, specifically AWS or GCP
- Experience scaling cloud infrastructure with Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
The Right Fit:
- You have a growth mindset and believe in game-changing innovations.
- You take your impact seriously.
- You are passionate about building solutions that create sustainable, resilient, long-lasting value.
- You are a first-rate software engineer, with experience and a proven ability to think strategically, creatively, commercially, and programmatically.
What You’ll Accomplish:
- Architect the backend for new products
- Build robust, scalable new features for core products
- Help manage infrastructure scaling and reliability
- Collaborate with leadership to build product roadmap & strategy
What’s In It For You?
Apply once and get matched with multiple pre-vetted employers
Salary and compensation $70,000 — $100,000/year
Location: Latin America
How To Apply:
Submit your application here:
- Salary Offer $70,000 — $100,000/year
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours 9 to 5 (EST)
- Closing Date November 30, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page