Remote Senior React/Node Developer
Work Remotely from anywhere in Europe
- 6+ years experience developing at an enterprise level
- Evidence of real-world delivery of solutions and platforms
- Experience with a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Fluent English & superb communication skills (written and oral)
- Located in Europe
- Availability for short-term travel on a semi-regular basis
- 3+ years of experience withReact & Node.js
- HTML and CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Best practice and design patterns, such as CSS paradigms (OOCSS, SMACSS, and BEM)
- Ajax, JSON and RESTful web services
- Modern knowledge of front-end performance
- Build tools such as Gulp, Grunt, Browserify and Webpack
- Versioning tools, in particular, GIT
- Work/Life balance: we have a genuine dedication to work/life balance.
- Family-friendly: we understand how important family is, so our flexible environment allows you to work around what matters – school run, no problem!
- The Wellness Hub: we offer resources and support and have a genuine commitment to fostering/improving nearFormer’s wellbeing.
- Knowledge perks: explore new hobbies, brush up on life skills or simply learn something new, there is something there for everyone.
- NearFest: we all get together in person at our annual company retreat
Why do you want to join the team?
We adopt a person-first approach to hiring. That means we hire the best people – it’s as simple as that. Our lucky HR team gets to pick the cream of the crop from around the world and has brought together a collection of dynamic and talented individuals we like to call ‘NearFormers’.
Although we are widely dispersed, NearFormers are a tightly-knit team. We trust one another and care about our colleagues. Building on our open-source origins, we promote the sharing of thoughts, knowledge and ideas.
NearForm is committed to shaping a better world in all that we do. Our global team is built based on respect, inclusivity, diversity and excellence.
How To Apply:
Click on “Apply” down below to proceed a job application process.
- Salary Offer To Be Discussed
- Experience Level 5-8 Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date November 10, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page