Remote Software Project Manager
* Work Remotely from anywhere in the World *
Scopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote Software Project Manager to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries.
- 2+ years working as a software project manager
- Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Very good communication skills, with the ability to work directly with clients and development teams
- Ability to read and write software application specifications
- A good sense of software user interface design and ability to create quick wireframe mockups
- Knowledge of the software quality assurance process
- Experience with project management software tools (e.g., scheduling software, and bug trackers)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Energy and passion for your work
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Interest, dedication, and discipline to work remotely from home
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience. This is a full-time, home-based position.
Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Compensation: depending on skills and experience. This is a full-time, remote position. Employees are paid monthly via international wire transfer.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0ftm2?cjb_hash=O_luSz93&apply_now=true
Have questions about this position? Contact us at email@example.com.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
- Salary Offer Compensation: depending on skills and experience.
- Experience Level 1-2-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours This is a full-time, remote position
- Closing Date August 29, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page