Company Website: https://www.teleperformance.com/
Remote Locations: US
Job Type: Full Time
Teleperformance is the strategic partner to the world’s leading companies, enhancing the customer experience during each interaction. We live by our mantra #eachinteractionmatters. We are 300,000 team members strong and we make a difference in people’s lives, every day! Our friends call us TP and soon, you will too.
Joining our global teams is so much more than taking a new job, it’s a career journey! From onboarding all the way to training graduation, you’ll be emerged in experiences that inspire professional growth and spark lifelong friendships. Seriously, just ask around.
We’re in a unique position to offer not just an exceptional employee experience, but continued progression inside our ever growing organization. You’ll quickly realize the potential that TP has to offer and you’ll hear endless testimonials about career growth and professional development. We’re virtual, so you have the option to accelerate your career without leaving your house! #Tpproud
Interviews on the spot
- Saturday, July 25, 2020
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM US/Eastern
- Sunday, July 26, 2020
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM US/Eastern
- Interviewing via web
You’ll receive an email on how to connect.
- 448 slots left
- 18 year of age or older
- Ability to listen to and understand callers’ concerns
- Ability to read and write in English clearly
- Ability to type efficiently
- High School Graduate or GED preferred
- Availability to work various shifts
- 6 months call center and/or tech support experience preferred
- Proven oral & written communication skills
- Environmental Requirements Include: 1. Internet Access; Minimum of 12 mbps download and 1 mbps upload speed 2. Dedicated landline for work purposes only 3. A quiet, professional work space free from distractions 4. Modem firewalls should be disabled for proper VPN and product access
- Basic computer aptitude in Windows and/or Mac
After you RSVP, you will receive a Zoom link and additional instructions via email and text message to prepare for your interview and access the event. Please download Zoom on your computer or phone. Please ensure that you have a working webcam, microphone, and internet connection. Make sure to test these prior to the interview.
What to bring to this event
- The best way to prepare is to get a good night’s rest and come prepared to show us who you are. We want to learn all about you and what makes you unique! Please join the virtual hiring event at your registered time. Please allow 30-45 minutes for interviewing.
Completing our online application prior to the event is strongly encouraged and will speed up the process.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Delaware Iowa Maine Nevada Texas Florida Kansas Michigan New Hampshire Virginia Georgia Kentucky Missouri North Carolina West Virginia Indiana Louisiana Nebraska Oklahoma Wisconsin
- Salary Offer $13.75 an hr
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date July 26, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page