Company Website: https://www.lendingtree.com/careers/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Full Time
LendingTree is looking for a data-driven Sr. Manager, SEM who is comfortable under pressure and is flexible to an ever-changing environment. We value performance focused individuals with a knack for educating others. The ideal candidate has strong paid search knowledge and campaign management experience. He or she has experience setting direction for an SEM portfolio and are able to actualize that strategy through their own work and by leading others.
- Lead, develop, execute and monitor strategy to drive paid search performance.
- Full funnel search marketing: strategy, ads, bids, landing pages & reporting.
- Ongoing account optimization, including structure & targeting improvements, keyword expansion, negative keywords, and improvement of bid management processes.
- Be knowledgeable of account performance, what is driving it, and propose a course of action to resolve issues.
- Strategize, execute, and report on testing within your accounts based on a clear and measurable testing hypothesis.
- Identify inefficient or repetitive tasks and work with the team to strategize how automation could help.
- Work closely with design, product marketing, and product teams to streamline and optimize the consumer experience and conversion funnels.
- Conduct competitive analysis, prepare reports on findings, and share the results with others.
- Work closely with vendors to ensure appropriate support, and to keep abreast of product releases and new available features.
- Manage junior members of the team and work with them to drive performance in their accounts and across our portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience executing and optimizing direct response campaigns through keyword footprint, bidding, experience testing, and targeting.
- Experience with running A/B split tests, calculating significance, tracking results, summarizing findings, and iterating into new ideas.
- Experience running paid search campaigns on Google and Bing
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Use data to make intelligent, actionable business decisions.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- SQL skills a plus.
- Experience working with developers.
- SA360 expert.
- Experience working with a complex data warehouse.
- Previous experience with managing direct reports a strong plus.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply’ button to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States Remotely
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date February 1, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page