Company Website: https://thetutorverse.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Contract
Manhattan-based tutoring and test-prep company is searching for a great freelance writer to help write reading comprehension passages, practice questions, and answer explanations for forthcoming books and curricula.
We are looking for ELA experts who can help us create quality practice material for students who purchase our workbooks or participate in our classes.
- understanding the guidelines, question types, format, and material on the ISEE Reading Comprehension section
- creating practice questions, answer choices, and answer explanations for the Reading Comprehension section of the ISEE
- collaborating closely with editors and/or other writers
- is an expert in K-12 Reading Comprehension and has a strong grasp on grammar;
- has demonstrated success on standardized tests;
- follows instructions well and has excellent attention to detail;
- is receptive to constructive criticism and can implement feedback;
- is passionate about education, creating a quality product, and helping students achieve;
- and has had experience creating test questions or working on a similar project in the past (bonus).
- flexible schedule (set your own hours, so long as work is finished on time)
- high degree of autonomy (work from home)
- valuable and rewarding experience
- competitive compensation (10 cents per word, $5 per question; projects range from approx. $75-125)
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer 10 cents per word
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours flexible schedule
- Closing Date September 24, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page