Cambridge Proofreading Worldwide
Company Website: https://proofreading.org/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Freelance
Remote-based editing work available for experienced, qualified editors with backgrounds in science, engineering and technology.
We require that you have experience in academic editing and advanced university qualifications (Masters/Ph.Ds).
Native English speakers only.
Our editors come from diverse backgrounds and have a broad range of specialisms, but they all share a love of language editing and derive great satisfaction from helping others. All hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, with the majority having master’s degrees or PhDs.
They enjoy the sense of freedom that comes with working remotely and setting their own schedules.
Due to the academic nature of our clients’ work, we require all of our editors to hold at least a bachelor’s degree. To edit for us, you must:
- be a native speaker of English,
- hold at least a bachelor’s degree from a well-respected American, British, or English-speaking university, and
- be able to commit to at least 10,000 words editing per week.
Star candidates will possess:
- advanced university qualifications (a master’s degree/PhD), and/or
- experience in academic editing, publishing, or as university faculty.
- Edit papers and documents from your own areas of interest and expertise.
- Work from anywhere in the world. Goodbye, commute!
- Retain complete control over your schedule. Work when you want, and only when you want.
- Focus on editing. We take care of client care and logistics so you can concentrate on what you love to do.
- Receive personalised feedback, training, and guidance to improve your skills.
- Experience the satisfaction of helping appreciative clients from all over the world.
- average pay of USD 20–30 per hour, paid weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly—it’s up to you
- personalised training and support to improve your skills and efficiency
- access to our knowledge base and licensed software, and
- flexibility: your schedule remains your own, provided our minimum requirement of 10,000 words per week is met (of course, holidays/away time excluded).
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer USD 20–30 per hour
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours freelance
- Closing Date July 7, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page