Company Website: https://www.glofox.com/careers
Remote Locations: US
Job Type: Full Time
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the fitness industry. We are doubling in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans over 50 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to taking group fitness to the next level. We’ve just closed a significant funding round, and are accelerating our growth worldwide.
We’re a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that are building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners become more successful. We know how much grit it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We’re looking for people that will do the same.
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for analysing customer requirements and providing solutions that will meet their needs. You will use your outstanding influencing skills to close new customers consistently each month by explaining the Glofox value proposition to inbound and outbound leads and gaining commitment to buy, over the phone. We sell to a global market and this is a great opportunity to operate at an international level.
- 2 years of sales experience with a proven track record of over-achievement on KPIs
- Good sales hygiene and understanding of solution-oriented selling
- Experience selling a technically-oriented product to small and medium sized businesses
- Knowledge of the fitness industry and passion for same is a big plus
- Highly motivated and competitive
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to close customers within a short sales cycle
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver to tight deadlines
- Great teamwork skills and sense of humor.
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed startup in an exciting industry
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful, and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Freedom to work from wherever you like – We embrace flexible, remote work and have a distributed team across multiple countries. This position is a remote opportunity
- Competitive compensation with share options
- Any support you need to level up your skills – conferences, books, screencasts
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer Competitive compensation with share options
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date August 26, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page