Company Website: https://web.seesaw.me/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Our Growth Mindset (The Mission):
Think back on your time in school and a project or experience that got you fired up, curious, and motivated to try your best. Can you remember one? If you’re like us, there are some projects we remember decades later — those times when we were so engaged in what we were doing that we couldn’t help but learn.
Seesaw is a learning platform that brings educators, students and families together to deepen student learning. Teachers design and facilitate powerful learning experiences, students create, reflect, collaborate and make their learning visible, and families actively support and celebrate student learning. Seesaw is used by millions of K-12 students in over half the schools in the U.S.
The Curriculum (Your Role):
Seesaw is hiring for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive, who will be working with our medium and large district customers. With a clear passion for Seesaw’s mission and an inimitable drive to succeed, you are ready to tackle a full-cycle inside sales role (new business only), helping districts upgrade to Seesaw’s premium service, Seesaw for Schools.
Ideally, you have 3+ years prior success in an education technology sales or related role under your belt – familiarity with the K-12 ecosystem in some capacity is a must. You understand and empathize with the difficult, important work that educators and administrators do every day.
Leveraging your strategic and creative pipeline building skills, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and excitement for innovative education practices, you will be responsible for maximizing the opportunity presented by a mix of inbound and outbound interest in Seesaw for Schools – understanding, educating, nurturing, and signing up hundreds of districts within your territory. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
Your Classmates (The Team):
The Partnerships (Account Executive) position is an excellent opportunity to dive directly into sales and collaborate with our team of sales reps who have an extraordinary amount of empathy for our customers. You’ll have frequent opportunities to collaborate with our sales team while avoiding a competitive environment.
A little about us:
We are well funded and have an experienced team. Work with the creators & leads of Google Calendar, Picasa, Maps, Facebook Platform, and Twitter.
We care about building a diverse and inclusive team to better advocate for the needs of our incredibly diverse K-12 users.
We prioritize work-life balance and actually walk the walk — we care a lot about our work, but care more about our friends and family. We encourage everyone to work at a sustainable pace and have an unlimited vacation policy that people actually use.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including full medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) with company match, paid parental leave, flexible vacation policy, free lunch, wellness stipend, and charitable donation match.
Don’t let the confidence gap get in the way of applying! We’d love to hear from you.
- Develop empathy for our customers by deeply understanding their needs and the value that our paid product, Seesaw for Schools, brings
- Provide a consultative sales approach to prospective customers through expert level knowledge of Seesaw
- Effectively utilize sales tools like Salesforce, Outreach, Dialpad and Gong
- Manage a pipeline of prospective customers
- Hit outlined sales targets and various sales expectations
- 3+ years of successful education technology sales experience, preferably working with district-level sales.
- Understanding of how districts and the people that work in them operate.
- You can creatively and strategically build a strong pipeline of districts.
- Fantastic written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Deep listening skills and you strive to fully understand and address customers’ needs – as well as the vision or concerns behind those needs.
- You are friendly, empathetic, and enjoy connecting with people.
- You are at ease with technology, and love learning (or designing!) new tools and processes to make us better/faster/smarter.
- You are extremely detail-oriented and well organized; you’re obsessive about not letting things slip through the cracks.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
Specific Job Location
to be discussed
to be arranged (Full time based)
August 15, 2021
Job Application Via
Custom Application Page