- Company Website: https://securityscorecard.com/
- Remote Locations: United States
- Job Type: Full Time
Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 12M+ organizations continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 30,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors’ cyber-health by assigning a security rating of “A” through “F” based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 500 employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a “Best Workplace,” “Best Places to Work in NYC” by Crain’s NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
What you will do
We are looking for self-motivated Manager who contributes to the accounting policies, procedures, processes related to general accounting including A/P, time & expense processing, Fixed Assets, month-end close, account reconciliations, technical accounting research and support for the corporate accounting function. As we are moving towards an IPO, the role will provide you with 360-degree experience changing from private to public accounting. You will be involved with financial statement close process, accounting policy, GAAP reporting, taxes, equity, and revenue.
You will be a key member of a dynamic team, working directly with the Corporate Controller and with teams both inside and outside the organization, such as our FP&A team, HR, Legal, and the external auditors.
Our Company Values
- S: Solution-focused: we value people who come up with solutions, and not just point out problems.
- C: Customer-centric is a crucial value we constantly keep in mind. We ask ourselves in each meeting “how is what we are doing making customer lives better?”
- O: One Scorecard – We value people who have no ego and want to win as a team.
- R: Resilience – This is a hard road, and not an easy road: you need to cultivate the same resilience in the rest of your team.
- E: Embody Security DNA- The more you learn about cybersecurity, the more you will be able to influence the company. We value people who are passionate about cybersecurity.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for business partners in all aspects of the business
- Provide detailed analysis of monthly activity, explaining movements in account balances
that are consumable at multiple levels of the organization
- Administer, manage, set up International Entities in Accounting System
- Perform work around Software Capitalization
- Monitor, reconcile, review, and analyze AP, Commissions, Payroll, Debt, Leases, Fixed Assets, Equity for multiple entities
- Be a leader in the design, implementation, and testing of systems and processes for all
aspects of the accounting
- Participate in the development, documentation and execution of policies and procedures
- Support and improve month, quarter, and year-end processes and reporting
- Provide support and schedules for external and internal audits
- Manage special projects and perform duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 6+ years accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley
- Strong computer skills, including thorough knowledge of Excel
- Experience with business applications such as Intacct, NetSuite and SalesForce a plus
- Big 4 experience is a plus
- Industry experience with specialization in software and/or SaaS companies
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date July 19, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page