Company Website: https://www.iubenda.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
Were looking for a Administration and Finance Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate for this role must be analytical, organized and motivated. Someone with ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, be accountable for assignments and precise in their execution.
Any experience with tech or legal is a welcome addition – We seek to fill this role immediately.
- Remote from anywhere in the world, or at one of our offices (Bologna and Milan, Italy).
- Our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of their respective cities.
- Provide administrative assistance to clients and team;
- Assist the CEO on general administrative and finance matters;
- Work with our external accountant, coordinate day-to-day financial processes;
- Process and catalogue invoices for our external accountant;
- Schedule payments and organize expense approvals;
- Manage orders and purchases;
- Assist HR with travel arrangements, organizing company retreats and internal events.
- +2 years of experience in Finance/Accounting and/or in a similar role;
- Proficiency in Italian and English along with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good knowledge of accounting and taxation in Italy (reporting standards, financial statements, VAT, withholding taxes, etc);
- Highly organized, and have proven ability to multi-task;
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Being flexible, helpful and reliable;
- Advanced MS Excel proficiency;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Previous experience working at a startup, tech company or similar;
- Experience working in SaaS/E-commerce businesses;
- Additional languages (French, German, Spanish) are more than welcome;
- Surprise us with anything on top.
- LEARNING BUDGET – Well sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops and books.
- REMOTE WORK – You can work from one of our offices in Italy or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely.
- WORKPLACE FLEXIBILITY – Aside from having two offices in Italy, in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from, we have a remote work policy for those not under a remote contract (52 days per year).
- COMPANY RETREATS – Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond and enjoy team building activities. We offer a fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D’Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites or the Tonnara di Scopello.
- WORK EQUIPMENT – Well provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best.
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT – Work in a casual (no dress code!) but continuously growing environment. Besides, you will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere.
- ENGLISH CLASSES – We offer English classes in a weekly basis at our Bologna office, in 3 different levels, within working hours.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY – We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards on finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer a generous paid time-off (+25 weekdays/year).
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location anywhere in the world, or at one of our offices (Bologna and Milan, Italy)
- Salary Offer highly competitive salary
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date August 13, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page