- Company Website: https://www.bts.com/
- Remote Locations: United States
- Job Type: Full Time
The greatest ideas in the world will die on the vine if not properly implemented. At BTS, we turn our clients’ ideas and strategies into results. We do this by designing customized learning experiences that drive innovation, alignment, and performance.
We are searching for an energetic and proactive Administrative Assistant to join our US Admin Team. In this role, you’ll perform a wide range of duties. Your time and energy will be dedicated to traditional Administrative Assistant duties for our Director and Senior Director population. This includes calendar management, meeting support, and light project work for 2-3 people.
At BTS the fun factor is BIG. You’ll laugh a lot. No, really. We believe in having fun while we work. Life’s too short, right? And we do our work in a team-based setting where our entrepreneurial culture of freedom and responsibility empowers you to contribute from your first day.
Curiosity. Creativity. Dependable initiative and roll up your sleeves urgency. Strong attention to detail.
Did you catch that? Did that typo make your eyes hurt? Good.
Being proactive and a self-starter is very important to this role, as well as being able to work independently with little supervision; and/but enjoys regular interaction with your manager to exchange successes and challenges.
We are also looking for proven Administrative Assistant experience that includes:
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Very good technology skills, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
Ideal candidates will also possess experience using Salesforce and Zoom, and have experience and/or knowledge of the consulting business.
Lastly, eligibility to work in US permanently without sponsorship is required.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date July 17, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page