- Company Website: https://internova.com/
- Remote Locations: United States
- Job Type: Full Time
Answer and route all incoming phone calls. Process incoming vendor invoices and notifications to appropriate recipients. Enter client bookings into AgentMate.
- Answer and route all incoming calls in a timely, efficient, pleasant, and professional manner.
- Verify caller details against AgentMate for proper call handling.
Vendor Invoices and Notifications:
- Forward incoming client invoices, waitlist and upgrade notifications, air details, visa and health notifications, final payment notices, group updates and other vendor communications to agents and operational staff as appropriate.
- Forward itinerary change information and promotional messages to sales, operations, and marketing staff.
Booking Data Entry:
- Enter new client bookings in AgentMate quickly and accurately.
- Communicate reservation ID and any follow-up instructions to agent and other operations staff as appropriate.
Other Operational Areas:
- Pull leads into AgentMate from Retrieve Lead Request and audit prospect or client information for accuracy and correct marketing engagement.
- Prepare, label, and send hosted group voyage gifts and information.
- Prepare, label, and send marketing materials for large mailings.
- Assist with mailing client documents as volume demands.
- Special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years administrative/clerical experience. Previous experience in the travel industry preferred.
- Demonstrated computer aptitude/proficiency in Microsoft Office Professional Applications.
- Detail oriented with excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date July 17, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page