Company Website: https://www.mayoclinic.org/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Mayo Clinic is the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report, 2020-2021) and ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. We have a vast array of opportunities ranging from Nursing, Clinical, to Finance, IT, Administrative, Research and Support Services to name a few. Across all locations, you’ll find career opportunities that support diversity, equity and inclusion. At Mayo Clinic, we invest in you with opportunities for growth and development and our benefits and compensation package are highly competitive. We invite you to be a part of our team where you’ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, mutual respect, and most importantly, a life-changing career!
- License or certification None required.
- Exemption status Non-exempt
- Compensation Detail
- Required education, experience and tenure may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended. The hourly pay range is $19.46-$26.29 per hour.
- Benefits eligible: Yes
- Schedule: Full Time
- Hours / Pay period: 80
- Schedule details: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. M-F
- 100% remote; can work from anywhere
- Applies expertise to perform a variety of non-clinical administrative support tasks including scheduling, coordination, and follow-up tasks for meetings, events, and professional travel; managing of calendars; preparing documents and presentation materials; processing invoices and reimbursements; composing and/or transcribing correspondence/documents; supporting departmental projects/activities; creating and maintaining web sites, web pages, databases, spreadsheets, social media accounts; answering telephones and providing related follow-through.
- Exhibits initiative, proficiency, and adaptability to optimize the time of those supported.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills; a commitment to quality and excellence in service; confidentiality; and professionalism are important components of the role.
- Demonstrates proficient use of computer hardware and software, telecommunication, and other office equipment and ability to navigate multiple systems simultaneously. Is accountable for ensuring accuracy and completeness through attention to detail.
- Position requires high school diploma or G. E. D. with a minimum of two years’ experience in an administrative support role or one-year degree/diploma in an administrative, business, or medical-related program with a minimum of one-year experience in an administrative support role, or an associate’s degree in an administrative, business, or medical-related program.
- Administrative support role experience must include performance of responsibilities such as meeting management and calendar coordination, creating/transcribing correspondence/documents, and utilization of business-related software to produce databases, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
- Possess high-level skills in organization, customer service, professionalism, interpersonal relations, written and oral communication, and the ability to prioritize, frequently and quickly shift tasks, and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrate effective and appropriate decision-making, judgment, and confidentiality as well as attention to detail and follow-through.
- Experience with coordination of travel and expense management.
- Proficient application of English grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure.
- Prefer work-related experience within the last ten years.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position; Also, Mayo Clinic DOES NOT participate in the F-1 STEM OPT extension program
Mayo Clinic offers a variety of employee benefits. For additional information please visit Mayo Clinic Benefits. Eligibility may vary.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $19.46-$26.29 per hour
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma, Associate Degree
- Working Hours 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. M-F
- Closing Date August 19, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page