Company Website: https://ardentlearning.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Contract
Ardent Learning is a leader in the Automotive Industry and has been creating and delivering training for 30 years. We have partnered with the majority of manufacturers to provide sales, service, and technical training, as well as product launch and ride-and-drive events.
We’re currently looking to add Automotive Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to our contractor network, for opportunities to consult on the development of our instructor-led training (ILT) and virtual instructor-led training (vILT) programs. Ideal candidates are Thought Leaders in their specific subject area with a deep understanding of and the ability to clearly articulate the current and future landscape of these areas. SMEs will have the knowledge to confidently consult, research, and validate training courses that we develop for our clients.
We’re interested in candidates who are SMEs in one or more of the following areas:
Electric Vehicle (EV): Strategy
- Thorough understanding of electrification, with the ability to clearly explain EV and speak strategically with internal stakeholders or external clients.
Electric Vehicle (EV): Technical
- Thorough depth of knowledge around how electric vehicles work/function, and understanding of the different types of vehicles (ex: BEV, HEV, PHEV).
Auto Sales Digitalization
- Understands the sales process of taking current analog paper-based systems and processes and converting those into digital sales processes and solutions. Must have familiarlity with main industry platforms (ex: eLeads, DealerSocket, DMS).
Auto Service Digitalization
- Understands the service process of taking current analog paper-based systems and processes and converting those into digital services processes and solutions. Must have familiarity with main industry platforms (ex: Xtime, DealerFX, CBK, Reynolds & Reynolds).
- Understands the differences and similiarities between luxury and premium customers and experiences. Must be able to speak strategically to internal stakeholders or external clients and decide which approach (luxury vs. premium) should be taken.
We are not a typical learning company. Our team is truly passionate about changing lives. We want everything we do— our work, our conversations, our interactions — to be genuine, true, and unique. Our team strives to Elevate and Evolve in all that we do.
We’re always on the lookout for innovative, curious, energetic, and passionate people who can help us achieve our goals.
- Familiar with standard dealership and OEM functions, practices, and personnel positions
- Understands industry-based customer satisfaction and product quality indicators, e.g., key elements, composition, cycles, etc.
- Understands adult learning theory and practices, e.g., instructional design, performance-based objectives, measurement, evaluation, etc.
- Able to clearly articule and simplify complex ideas for internal and client teams
- Stays up-to-date and an authority on industry trends in particular automotive subject area(s)
Education & Experience
- At least 3 – 5 years experience consulting in an SME role for training program development
- Experience at the automotive retail and/or corporate OEM level a plus
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours freelance
- Closing Date June 1, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page