Company Website: https://shop.navmusic.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Nav was founded to have a meaningful impact on the lives of millions of small business owners by bringing efficiency and transparency to financial decision making. We are changing the way these business owners secure lending with our innovative technology and customer-centric approach. We build intelligent software on top of data to solve issues in the small business financial ecosystem.
We are passionate about empowering our teams and giving them the freedom to shape our future. Our teams lead with candor, charge hard, fail fast, all while working in a fun, diverse, and inclusive environment. If you are a high-energy innovator, enjoy a rapid-paced growing environment, and have the zest to solve big challenges, join us! Be a part of our history and co-create the future of FinTech here at Nav.
- Build and maintain backend services written in Elixir, Go, Ruby or Python. Migrating functionality from legacy monoliths to new services.
- Optimize Nav’s customer experience, from first contact, through sign-up, and applying for loans and credit cards.
- Build the framework that Nav’s solutions (credit reports, alerts, financing marketplace) plug into.
- Turn business requirements into technical solutions.
- Help establish best practices within Nav’s growing Engineering organization.
- A track record of successfully delivering maintainable backend systems in a Linux environment.
- Experience or a strong interest in programming in Elixir or Go. Experience with Ruby or Python is a plus.
- Relentless problem solver.
- You uplift those around you.
- You’ve got great verbal and written communication skills.
- You’ve got amazing relationship-building and relationship-management skills.
- You are comfortable working on complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a bias for action, a “driver” that gets stuff done, using analytical thinking.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, ability to change course quickly based on new insights.
Competitive Pay. Ownership equity in startup backed by top VC’s (Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, and Experian). Unlimited vacation. Paid maternity/paternity leave. Use of our product. Exceptional Work Environment. Wicked smart peer groups. Employee networking and events.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Closing Date March 19, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page