Company Website: http://www.gatekeeperhq.com/
Remote Locations: Europe
Job Type: Full Time
The Business Development Representative role will prepare you for a highly rewarding software sales career. This position will give you the experience required in developing and building your sales skills while building your product knowledge and contributing to the company’s growth.
Candidates not comfortable with prospecting both warm and cold leads, need not apply
- Are you a sales focused problem solver, with an incredible ability to listen, understand, build rapport and generate new opportunities?
- Do you want to work in a fast-moving & fast-growing start-up and have uncapped earning potential?
- Do you have what it takes to deliver value over and above expectations on a consistent basis?
DO NOT apply for this job if:
- You are not fanatically focused on a data-driven sales to consistently exceed quota for uncapped personal gain
- You ever consider mediocrity acceptable
- You need to be told what to do
- You want to be the smartest person in the (virtual) room
- Don’t like working with the best and learning something new every day
- You have an ego bigger than your sense of humour
If this role feels like a fit, read our Vision & Values. Only If they excite and inspire you to join our team and culture then, please, read on.
- Execute inbound and outbound campaigns to thousands of companies in North America and Europe.
- Adopt an existing (working) process and bring your ideas to the table to strategize and iterate
- Be at the forefront of a digital-first outbound strategy and social selling using a data-driven targeting, account-based approach based on analysis of our customer base and understanding of our ICPs.
- Support the qualification inbound leads (MQLs) using all manner of communication channels
- Connect and conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers across different channels (email, social, phone).
- Become a subject matter expert, publishing your first article within 90 days
- Work closely and collaboratively with a team of Account Executives
This is a Lead Generation and Development Role with growth potential within the organisation.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR HIGH ENERGY BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPS WITH:
- A track record of high achievement
- Coachable and willing to adopt a sales methodology and process
- Previous successful software sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a SaaS sales career
- An interest in start-ups
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Naturally curious and passionate
- The technical aptitude to master our product and sales process
- A developed competitive nature and consistent personal energy to be driven
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date August 4, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page