Company Website: https://360-degrees
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Part Time
Looking for a research sleuth to work remotely. Work will focus on research for business and investments.
Main focus will be on contracts, laws, country rules, accounting rules, etc.
Must have superpower of answering questions using the vast resources on the internet.
Strong presentation skills – as research will need to be summarised, synthesised and presented in easily digestible format.
Familiar with investment, accounting and general business terminology. Background in Business Admin or Accounting would help.
- Help with research on investment rules and laws in certain countries
- Conduct research into specific business themes
- Present data in easily digestible format -powerpoint, word, excel,
- Outstanding English verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient and quick
- Software savvy and ability to follow processes. Tech-savvy.
- Excellent attention to detail and Research skills
- Flexible work for 20 hours a month (4 hours x 5 days a week) during London business hours, with an overlap to South Africa business hours
- Excellent phone handling skills
- Experience in administrative support
- Excellent organisational skills
- Noise-canceling headset
- High speed and reliable internet
- Updated PC or laptop running Windows 10/8 or Mac OS
- A quiet and comfortable workspace
- Minimum Internet speed of 10Mbps
- A backup Internet connection and computer
- Government-issued ID
- Access to video work tools – Skype, Zoom, etc
How To Apply:
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offer $12,000
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours Flexible work for 20 hours a month (4 hours x 5 days a week) during London business hours, with an overlap to South Africa business hours
- Closing Date April 15, 2020
- Job Application Via Employer Email