Company Website: http://www.inside.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
Business Researcher at Inside.com: Help make our subscribers smarter.
- You will work in a fast-paced startup that embraces Kaizen (the process of continually getting better).
- We’ll pay you $60,000 to work from home.
- If selected to move forward, we’ll do a phone interview then pay you to co-write the newsletter.
You likely consume WaitBuyWhy, The Knowledge Project, SlateStarCodex, Daniel Kahneman, business bios, Sam Harris, Brain Pickings, Freakonomics, Tim Ferris, Grammar Girl, and similar fare.
You will read the most important news of the day, grok it, and then create deeper dives by analyzing the data, history, products, companies, services, and executives in and around those stories. Our paid subscribers are CEOs, founders, investors, and big company executives who are looking to efficiently understand the story behind the stories in mainstream news.
We are not looking for traditional journalists, but rather researchers. In this position, you will read today’s news from a range of general and industry publications, summarize the information concisely, and then analyze what other questions need to be answered next.
- Ability to quickly find & understand information online
- Ability to efficiently source, contact and interview experts
- Ability to read and understand financial documents
- Ability to think critically and write simply
- An understanding of mental models and the leading theories on thinking
- An insatiable appetite to learn more, think from first principles and question everything
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $60,000
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Closing Date July 29, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page