Company Website: http://faneuil.com/
Remote Locations: USA
Job Type: Full Time
Faneuil provides a broad array of business process outsourcing solutions, from customer care to technical support, and currently employs more than 5,500 professionals nationwide. Count on Faneuil to represent you in the very best light, exactly as it should be. The employees we deploy across all channels are rigorously trained to not only deliver the right answer, but to be fierce guardians of your brand. We take pride in our ability to rapidly scale to meet your program’s requirements—geography and existing space have not been impediments to Faneuil’s ability to bring fully operational spaces online within days of contract award.
Training is 7 weeks long, Monday through Friday 8am-5pm, with an hour lunch.
Normal Call Center hours are 7am-8pm M-F; Sat 8am-5pm.
Final candidates for this position will need to successfully complete drug screening and a criminal background investigation.
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative will:
- Respond to various customers billing and service related inquiries via telephone and in writing.
- Enroll new customers, offering appropriate products and services.
- Offer new products and services to existing customers.
- Process payments for current or outstanding balances.
- Collect outstanding balances and/or negotiate appropriate payment arrangements.
- Utilize various client software packages.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction & First Call Resolution.
- Appropriately handle emergency calls regarding gas leakage, odor of gas, explosions and fires.
- Fluently read, write, and speak Spanish and English to assist with customer’s needs
- Handle customer and retailer inquiries.
- Process order inquiry calls, initiate service orders and provide service order status updates.
- Process billing calls; investigate meter read and other inquiries relating to billing accuracy or payment.
- Process customer move-ins, adds and transfers.
- Processes correspondence and update customer accounts. May compose written correspondence to resolve inquiries.
- Processing refunds, compensation requests & changes to accounts.
- Assessment and re-assessment of payment arrangements, giving information about current offers available.
- Route escalated customer issues to higher level employees for resolution.
- Tag, log, or otherwise enable root cause analysis for each non-emergency call for reporting purposes.
- Execute outbound call messaging as indicated for various purposes e.g. collections, service orders, tree trimming, street lights, denial of access, and guard lights.
- Make referrals and process requests regarding special programs such as Energy Assistance, CRISIS, Dollar Energy and other programs as necessary.
- Complete basic adjustments as outlined in job aid
High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 6 months call center experience or at least 1 year of customer service experience
• Knowledge of mainframe and computer (pc) and internet applications
• Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent telephone tact and diplomacy
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with supervisors, peers, and customers
• Proficiency in keyboarding/data entry
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills demonstrated by use of correct grammar and terminology
• Time management skills (dependable, accurate, and detail oriented)
• Successful completion of Drug Screen and Background check
• Ability to work the hours of operations as shifts will not be assigned until the end of training
• Ability to attend 100% of the required weeks of training
- Read, write, and speak fluently both English and Spanish
- An above average knowledge and ability to use a PC; including and not limited to Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and be confident in navigating multiple screens simultaneously in the Windows operating system and environment. All the product knowledge you require will be provided in your first few weeks with the company.
- Individuals need to be performance focused and display a flexible attitude. Excellent call handling skills are required.
- Successful applicants should ideally have at least 1 years’ experience of working within Customer Services environment.
- Ability to meet individual deadlines, metrics and team goals.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities, while effectively focusing on priority issues.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a group environment to achieve common goals.
- Successful applicants should have Client & Customer Focus, Performance Focus, Solving Problems, Respecting Others, Working with Others, Confidence & Communication, Working Pro-actively
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One (1) year utility experience preferred
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Above average analytical ability and mathematical skills
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States Remotely
- Salary Offer $12.00 hourly
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours 7am-8pm M-F; Sat 8am-5pm.
- Closing Date July 16, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page