Company Website: https://switchthemes.co/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Contract
Switch Themes builds themes exclusively for Shopify’s theme store.
We’re looking for a Casual Support Assistant who can improve the quality of our support across all our themes.
This is a casual role with an estimated 5-10 hours a week.
This is a remote position – but the candidate will be required to work hours that overlap the timezone of Melbourne, Australia.
- Providing ongoing support to merchants by answering customer emails
- Documenting questions, feature requests and bugs
- Having expert knowledge on the themes we offer so you can recommend the best solutions to our merchants
- Helping maintain and grow our Help Scout support centre with articles and tutorials
- Assisting merchants with HTML/CSS customisations when necessary
- Expert knowledge in the Shopify platform, especially setting up stores with the theme editor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a caring, polite and positive tone of voice
- Language requirements: high level of English fluency (written and spoken)
- Experience in developing Shopify Themes
- Work with a leading Shopify theme development company
- Work from anywhere
- Small team of 3-4 people
- Great exposure to Shopify theme development and the theme store
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours estimated 5-10 hours a week, will require work hours that overlap the timezone of Melbourne, Australia.
- Closing Date August 30, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page