Company Website: https://azumo.co/
Remote Locations: Latin America
Job Type: Full Time
Azumo is currently looking for a highly motivated Cloud DevOps Engineer to develop and maintain cloud infrastructure for next-generation web, mobile, and IoT Applications. The position is full remote based in Latin America.
The Cloud DevOps Engineer will be based in Latin America.. Compensation is commensurate with experience and candidate potential.
At Azumo we strive for excellence and strongly believe in professional and personal growth. We want each individual to be successful and pledge to help each achieve their goals while at Azumo and beyond. Challenging ourselves and learning new technologies is at the core of what we do.
Based in San Francisco, California, Azumo is an innovative software development firm helping organizations make insightful decisions using the latest technologies in data, cloud and mobility. We are focused on helping companies build intelligent software applications.
The Cloud DevOps Engineer will focus on designing and developing automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes. A successful candidate will have an obsessive focus on automation and building repeatable solutions. They will have worked in Microsoft Azure and AWS environments leveraging services beyond basic IaaS provisioning. You will have the ability to lead projects and be the key person for interactions with the customer.
- BS or Master’s degree in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience in automation of code deployment across multiple cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, VMWare and OpenStack
- Experience in Azure services or AWS or Google Compute beyond basic IaaS functionality
- Engineering experience in building production infrastructure using code and repeatable designs
- Experience with Windows and Linux systems in public clouds such as Azure and AWS
- Experience developing solutions using automation tools such as Ansible, Chief, or Puppet
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos and/or Swarm
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and experience evolving to Agile development lifecycles
- Knowledge of networking and software defined networking in cloud environments
- Ability to articulate complex architectures to non-technical audiences
- Ability to document solutions and train operational teams on supportability
- Self-driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic and a passion for problem solving
- Ability to work effectively in a distributed or remote environment
- Certifications in relevant frameworks
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Latin America
- Salary Offer Compensation is commensurate with experience and candidate potential.
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date August 26, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page