Company Website: https://about.udemy.com/careers/
Remote Locations: Asia Pacific
Job Type: Full Time
- Build a remote Comercial Sales, SDR and ADR team
- Lead a sales team across core sales responsibilities including acquiring clients; up-selling customers, building pipeline; negotiating, and selling Udemy’s proposition.
- Help the team to bring potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs.
- Beat revenue and activity targets on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Accurately forecast new sales pipelines along with add-on bookings.
- Take an active and regular part in team members’ opportunities.
- Demonstrate your passion for coaching and developing employees through personal and professional mentorship.
- Ensure outstanding customer experience is achieved.
- Analyse the various data points available to determine opportunities for the Account Executives.
- Communicate job expectations with team members by planning, monitoring, and appraising individual sales results while holding each team member accountable.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales/Business Development, Customer Success, Marketing, Content, etc. to drive the business forward
- Collaborate with sales operations to identify technology, strategies, and processes to better achieve revenue goals.
- Lead a sales-driven culture in a high energy, dynamic, fun, fast-paced environment
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- Successful track record of quota attainment both as an individual contributor and Sales Manager
- Strong understanding of SaaS business and what great looks like
- Managed and build remote working sales teams
- A high energy and optimistic team-player with strong organizational and time management skills
- A passion for hiring, developing, motivating, and retaining highly valued sales reps
- Competence in liaising with customers at an executive level
- Strong drive for results, while retaining a focus on consistently delivering a great customer experience
- Exceptional skills in prospecting, discovery, presentation, buying behaviors, and overcoming objections
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and other sales tools
- Get-it-done mindset: not afraid to roll up your sleeves, getting into the data and analyses yourself, and doing what it takes to get the job done – while also thinking and acting at a strategic level
- The ability to work effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches – problem solver
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and the skill of dealing with ambiguity
- Strong team player and supporter
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Asia, Pacific
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date August 8, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page