Company Website: https://squadcast.fm/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
GROW COMMUNITY 🌱 At SquadCast, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We integrate quality and beauty; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight. It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🥇 We’re not solving a small problem, and we’re not addressing a small market. We’re going after quality remote content production in Podcasting.
Our enthusiasm doesn’t stop there. Next: Video and Live Audiences. We are building the remote content production platform of the future.
At SquadCast, you will have a massive impact: you will define product strategy, and translate big ideas into experiences that warm our hearts. You will create gorgeous products that millions of people use for hours every single day.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 💯 As the Community Manager, you will join as a core member of a seasoned 6-person team.
We made products at Google, Drip, Ultimate, and the Sacramento Kings. Our investors and Advisors include TinySeed, Jordan Harbinger, Espree Devora, Rob Walling, and Pat Flynn.
This time, we’re swinging for beyond the fences. We are building household brand loyalty and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and together, we hope you are too.
You are welcome at SquadCast for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Salary : $45,000- $85,000
Location : 🌏 Worldwide
- Establish and organize social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Share engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Engage and respond to comments and customer questions in a timely manner
- Track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Host and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Nurture relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Manage our support community, helping to answer questions and escalate where needed
- Check key Facebook groups and other seller communities daily, and respond to seller questions where SquadCast can help
- Collaborate with the development & marketing teams for strategy and direction Communicate with the support team on how to resolve and respond to complaints
- Organize and document your interactions
- Sync with your manager in a weekly check-in Send daily updates on Slack Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager (Podcast Industry experience a plus)
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events) Excellent verbal & written communication skills Hands-on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Location: Full-Time Remote with HQ in the San Francisco Bay Area Passionate about Podcasting!
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $45,000- $85,000
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date August 20, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page