Company Website: https://www.messagebird.com/en/
Remote Locations: EMEA
Job Type: Full Time
Transform the communications world!
We’re proud (and excited!) to be transforming the global communications landscape through our Omnichannel Platform-as-a-Service (OPaaS).
- What’s my job title? Connectivity Support Specialist – EMEA
- Where in the world? You can work remotely from anywhere within the EMEA region.
- Working hours? For this role, you will operate within the GMT or GMT+1 time zone.
- What language(s) are required? Fluency in English, any other European language is a plus.
Our colleagues in Support love puzzles and have a sense of urgency; whether that entails SMS and Voice troubleshooting and digging into the SMPP protocol documentation, and making sure customers keep sending traffic to us, whilst navigating around an ever-changing global telco landscape.
You will have an understanding of the ins and outs of the cases you handle, while you’re also getting stuff done with internal stakeholders. You are always aware and up to date on the latest changes or restrictions for SMS and Voice, and are able to connect these changes to issues raised by our customers.
Life at MessageBird:
We call ourselves Birds!
We work fast, grow fast, build fast and focus on impact. We’re go-getters, industry leaders and roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people.
- You will support our Connectivity customers for SMS and Voice
- You will work with our external partners and other internal sales and operations teams to ensure resolution of escalated issues.
- You enjoy finding the cause of any problem our customers are facing and helping quickly resolve or providing a solution
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of SMS, Voice or Networking support experience, ideally within the telecommunications or SaaS industry
- Experience supporting HTTP & SMPP
- Understanding of SIP/RTP and VoIP
- Proven experience in troubleshooting SMS and Voice connectivity issues.
- You have great communication skills and can relay more complex technical concepts concisely.
- Full professional proficiency in English (speaking an additional language fluently is a plus)
- You are available to work full time.
- You are available for a maximum of 2 weekend days per 4 weeks
- Work from anywhere
- Generous stock options for all Birds
- WFH set-up budget
- State-of-the-art work gear
- Learn from hundreds of the best minds in the business
- Collaborate with diverse colleagues from over 55 countries (and counting)
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location EMEA
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date May 27, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page