- Company Website: https://foursquare.com/
- Remote Locations: United States
- Job Type: Full Time
Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Pinpoint, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK, and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the role:
We’re seeking an independent, efficient, and hard-working intern who genuinely enjoys helping others. A successful team member is an avid user of our apps, an excellent written communicator, and a natural problem solver. As a part of the Consumer Support team, you will be on the frontline of both internal and external support, providing white-glove service to our worldwide community of over 55 million users, merchants, and Superusers, as well as our internal engineering teams. This is a paid, 40 hr/wk, 4-month internship [expected to begin in June 2022 and end in October 2022] located at our headquarters in the Flatiron District in NYC. While there are no guaranteed full-time opportunities available after the 4 month period, former interns from our Consumer Support team have gone on to obtain entry-level positions here at Foursquare and other dynamic tech companies. This is a great way to get your foot in the door and into the tech scene!
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Respond to support requests
- Escalate potential product issues
- Assist with new business on-boarding
- Curate and vet popular venues in our database to help ensure users have access to highly-personalized recommendations
- Monitor and respond to support requests via Social Media channels (FB, Twitter)
- Monitor and respond to requests from SuperUsers, Consumers and Business owners
- Beta version QA testing on all of our consumer apps
- Review our Consumer apps for user-generated content to remove offensive and inappropriate material
- Strong work ethic and acute attention to detail
- Efficient and effective online research skills
- Familiarity with Google Maps & Street View
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A careful eye to help identify, troubleshoot, and report bugs
- A passionate Foursquare and/or Swarm user
- Experience with OS X, Excel, Google Apps,
- Bonus: Prior experience with Jira or Asana, Databricks, Sprout Social, SQL, in Customer Service or Hospitality
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill up on the application form!
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Closing Date July 23, 2022
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page