Company Website: https://www.webstaurantstore.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Full Time
WebstaurantStore is the leading restaurant supply & equipment e-commerce retailer. As an Content Curator on our team, you’ll collaborate with other professionals that embody our core values: embracing the entrepreneurial spirit, displaying a passion for excellence, and always doing the right thing. You will serve the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide by being part of a team that creates meaningful content and product images. We carry 300,000+ unique products including large equipment, countertop appliances, dinnerware, textiles, consumables, and more!
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
This position is also available as a remote position. If you’re searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we’ve got an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team! Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you’ll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.
If you’re ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Content Curator position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
- Use a proprietary workflow management software to meet all SLAs defined by the department. This will be done by:
- Reviewing daily additions of new items and determining the appropriate path for supplying visual content (in-house photography, 3D, vendor supplied images) based on defined standards.
- Navigating vendor resources and existing assets to locate images that meet brand standards.
- Meeting defined timeframes for locating assets and communicating with content writers/vendors/purchasers when assets are not available.
- Communicating effectively with other departments and vendors in meetings or via email.
- Maintaining clear and accurate notes on the status of all assigned items in the workflow tool.
- Meet weekly KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Work out of a shared email inbox to respond to inquiries relating to photo/video/3D production.
- Assist the lead curator with maintenance projects relating to images and new items as needed.
- Embrace change, show agility, and are comfortable with ambiguity and working at a fast pace.
- Learn new processes quickly.
- Complete projects/assignments on time despite tight time restraints.
- Communicate effectively with multiple personality types both in-person and through email.
- Demonstrate initiative and follow through.
- Have exceptional organizational skills.
- Find a balance between organizational, personal, and team needs.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop is plus, but not required.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.); PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
- The essential computer equipment, such as hardware and software, needed to perform your job.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY
- Salary Offer Competitive compensation
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (Full time based)
- Closing Date July 27, 2021
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page